Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why my internet DSL is so slow?

I have win xp sp3 - I have called the server and he always says its at my end, well the other day I had a friend here, he scanned and chk my system..I put the old modem back into the line and it started to run like never b/4. This morning same ips address as the day b/4 and its slow again.. says bad connection.bull if it was running yesterday great then it shud still be running today. Is it my server that throttling the line (hes say NO) A tech man will charge $100. to find what?? Nothing.. Any help would be appreciated. 1 desktop wi-fi, 1 laptop wi-fi, 1 laptop cabled to router.. all the same problem.Why my internet DSL is so slow?
first. theres odviously a problem cuz thats not normal. and if i remember correctly u said theres only 1 electronic device hooked up to it. the only way someone could find out the problem is if u could take it to the geek squad. they do it for free to! so vs that 100$ u saved 100 dollars. i think thats some good earned money to! sooo i would take it 2 the geek squad and itll takem like 30 min or less n ur done. soo hope i helped!Why my internet DSL is so slow?
hi my name is anthony take off any software on your computer you do not need or want

that will make your computer ans you dsl faster for you.maybe do a disk clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment