Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Housemates boyfriend staying over a lot (too much?)?

So, i live in a house there is 3 of us. Me and my girlfriend, and my flatmate who has her own room with ensuite.



my flatmate pays one third of the rent, and i pay double as my girlfriend lives with me.



My flatmate has a boyfriend who is here 5 days a week, he eats, sleeps and showers here etc, goes on the internet. Is it unreasonable for me to ask the rent to be halfed right down the middle, as i pay double as i have a partner who stays here, or am i just complaining to much.



I havent said anything yet, because shes my uni mate, and i dont want to make things awkward, i just feel that its unfair that i pay two thirds of the rent so my girl can live here, and her bf basicaly lives here too.



What do i say? or do i just ignore it and stop complaning.Housemates boyfriend staying over a lot (too much?)?
It is time to adjust the pro-rated agrement. You and your girlfriend are staying 14 person-days per week in the flat and your housemate and her boyfriend are staying 12 person-days per week. Therefore you should be paying 14/26 or 54% of the rent and your housemate should be paying 46%.Housemates boyfriend staying over a lot (too much?)?
Um yeah! If he is really using all that he has to pay for it. Nothing in life comes for free, plus he's using stuff that costs YOU money.

No comments:

Post a Comment