Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is my school up to something? Should I consult a loyar?

I have a friend in school who's told me things. She told me there's certain things she can't tell me, so when I asked, she told me she'd get expelled if she said anything. She told me once that she was abused badly, then warned me not to say anything or again, she'd get expelled. I won't get into too much detail seeing how powerful the internet is in the hands of nosy experts.



Besides the fact that she had experiences that would make you puke, should I be worried? She seems okay when I talk to her, we have fun conversations and she laughs with friends and stuff so I'm not too worried, but if her rights are being violated I'd like to know. Should I talk to the counselor about it or consult a lawyer or what? Cause now I'm worried.Is my school up to something? Should I consult a loyar?
your question is too vague you're asking something without actually SAYING something....Is my school up to something? Should I consult a loyar?
It's "lawyer". Obviously, one thing that we know your school isn't up to is teaching its students proper spelling.





I wouldn't consult a lawyer since 1) You're a kid so you can't afford one 2) Your parents would have to start any legal action and 3) You have no evidence, just your friends unsupported claims.



Teenagers make up things all the time. I see no reason to think your friend is telilng the truth.
  • the game of life online
  • little ceasars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment