Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is "internet price" when buying a car?

I was browsing through websites looking around for a vehicle and I spotted one that I wanted. The price it gives me is 8,995 dollars. Right under the price it says "internet price". What does that mean? If I go to the dealer will the price change. I live about ten miles away and was going to call them but It got kind of late. Please answer.What is "internet price" when buying a car?
The internet price is a gimmick to make you think it is a special low price. The sticker price will be higher at the dealership, but mention the internet price and with some negotiating, you can lower it by about $500, but not much more than that.What is "internet price" when buying a car?
Yes , they are cutting out the salesman . they will try to charge more, but if they will take 8995 internet price they will sell it through a salesman for the same. You should still be able to negotiate lower than the 8995
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • calculate percentage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment