Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are some creative 3 year anniversary ideas for an unmarried couple?

I would really like something creative, fun and really cute to do for/with my boyfriend to celebrate being together for so long. Anything I can find on the Internet is for people who have already gotten married. Open to any suggestions.What are some creative 3 year anniversary ideas for an unmarried couple?
I have been with my boyfriend for three years as well. I'm more of the romantic one and I have taken him to the aquarium, we have gone to really expensive dinners, I have taken him to hotels. You can do anything really. The majority of these ideas you are seeing online you say are for married couples, but he won't be able to tell the difference. It's just that act of kindness. They are suggestions and if one sounds good to you, then do it. You don't have to be married to do certain activities. Just celebrate :)
  • server battlefield
  • mediterranean diet recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment