Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are common causes of upload bandwidth on your internet bill?

Moved out in my own place, got Internet so am now more aware of how much I use the Internet. This month however I've seen giant upload usages that has pushed my bandwidth almost 150% of my monthly limit.



I'm wondering if anyone has any instructions on how to set your computers limit of now much upload bandwidth you send.



I'm a common Utorrent user and have just now set my upload limits to 1kb instead of 0 [which = unlimited]



Is there any software or anything that can pin-point which programs are contributing to my usage?What are common causes of upload bandwidth on your internet bill?
You have already fixed your problem. Torrent sharing was the cause. Every file you have downloaded was most likely available for upload from your seed.
  • augsburg college
  • pizza deals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment