Saturday, February 25, 2012

Help - something is restricting links from my e-mail to the internet.?

For example - When I open an e-mail from Amazon, I usually just click on an item, and it automatically opens an internet explorer session and goes directly to my account on

Amazon. The same with several other e-mails I receive. (this is my work computer by the way and mine is the server)

It now pops up a message that says "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

No-one went in and changed any settings that we know of. Maybe something in an automatic update?? Can anyone tell me where to correct this issue - what menu and/or box to uncheck ??Help - something is restricting links from my e-mail to the internet.?
Your administrator has changed the settings do disable direct links...

No comments:

Post a Comment