Saturday, February 25, 2012

Someone saw my friend's face on Omegle?

I was warning my friends not to go on www.omegle.com, because it is unsafe, but one friend actually went on it and clicked the link...she accidentally clicked video, and she saw a man, and the man pointed at the webcam. She didn't know that her webcam was on.. she is really worried now about the consequences of it and I feel like its all my fault for warning her not to go on it from the beginning...



So the questions that she wants to get cleared up are:

Can people stalk you on Omegle?

Can people track down your iP address?

If you go on video and see someone else, what is the possiblity that they can stalk you and track your IP address down??



Please just tell the truth about the site, and any information that would help her to de-stress about being seen on the internet..Someone saw my friend's face on Omegle?
Are you kidding me? Omegle is completely anonymous and even IF they could get your IP adress (which the odds are slim to none) all they can track down is where the server is located, not your address specifically. Stop being so Paranoid will yaSomeone saw my friend's face on Omegle?
There's not too much of a chance that they can find her on Omegle. Since Omegle is an anonymous chat, you do not have access to the person's IP address for one. Also, even if they saw your friend for a moment, the chances of them finding her are small, simply because the amount of time they wee on camera probably wasn't enough to get a reall good look at them.Someone saw my friend's face on Omegle?
Omegle is an anonymous website, so it would be impossible for anyone to stalk or track you down by your IP address. Besides, it was probably for such a short time that it wouldn't matter.

I personally don't like the video part of Omegle, that's why I'm careful only to click text.
no. you can't get someone's IP address from seeing their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment