Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is wrong with my internet?

I have tried doing this for half a year since it broke or messed up. I'm trying to port forward for a game but it just wont work. i have succesufly done this before but for some reason it wont work any more and i dont remember what i did to break it. I have my desktop pc wired to my router and my router is up to my modem. I turned off my firewall from my main pc and on my laptop that im forwarding the port to and i still dont get the port forwarded. I have a westell router that i got from my ISP because my other linksys burnt out. and i have a netgear wnr2000v2. I also port forwarded for my pc on my friend's router and it worked. any suggestions?What is wrong with my internet?
Hello,



Did you try portforward website?

Normally it's very helpful and they have most of the routers then with tutorials how to forward!

Just go to the site, check your route (or the most similar possible) and then pick an application (doesn't matter which).

No comments:

Post a Comment