Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Over 5 years ago I applied for a job and I was told I didn't pass the background check. I was baffled!?

A few weeks later I received a letter from the company that performs the checks and it stated that I have a warrant out for my arrest in another county within the state. It showed it was a shoplifting charge. The letter stated that no identification was available from the person. I went onto the internet and looked it up in the court records and it shows a failure to appear in court for the charge. First of all, I don't shoplift! Second, I wasn't even living in the same state when the crime occured. I have several more details that I have discovered from the letter and online.

I am currently seeking employment and I'm still not passing background checks! I have been told the only way to remedy this is to go to the city where the crime happened and turn myself in and go from there! THIS IS NOT AN OPTION! I haven't committed any crime, therefore why should I have to sit in jail, pay for a bail bond and wait to talk to a judge? I certainly don't want to keep ignoring the problem, I need a job. And if I get pulled over in that county the cops will just take me to jail.

Please, please if anybody knows what I can do, will you please let me know?

(if anyone wants some more of the information I have collected I will gladly share it with you)Over 5 years ago I applied for a job and I was told I didn't pass the background check. I was baffled!?
sue the company that did the background check.Over 5 years ago I applied for a job and I was told I didn't pass the background check. I was baffled!?
Ha! Now we have you at last!Over 5 years ago I applied for a job and I was told I didn't pass the background check. I was baffled!?
If you wern't even there it was probly a some paperwork sanfu. I'd talk to a lawyer, yes it will be expensive but you need to retain counsal. They will probly advise you to go to that town.county's courthouse and get this straighten out. Your lawyer will go with you. If you want/need to get this cleared up this is what you must do



I know you want a simple phone call no money fix here but I'd afraid there isn't one

No comments:

Post a Comment