Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Please help me! Chatroulette Mistake?

I broke up with my boyfriend after he called me ugly and fat - in search of comfort i went on Chatroulette. I met a boy and we talked for ages he complimented me calling me beautiful (I know now was a lie). He asked me to show my breasts and after some refusing I did twice. He gave me his hotmail so i can contact him. Anyway i am disgusted with myself I know i am a slut and a whore there is no need to tell me, i cant sleep or eat out of worry that he recorded me and the video is online. I go to school and i am racked with fear that someone will discover a video of me. I have been on adult websites and checked other websites in search of a possible recording. I don't know what to do...is is worth contacting him to ask for the truth. I am scared of his answer or that me asking will prompt him to put a recording on the internetPlease help me! Chatroulette Mistake?
every one has done things that they regret i think you are worrying too much about this.

in all likelihood this guy has probably had a little thrill from this and then moved on to someone else.

your certainty not a slut or a whore. put this whole thing behind you im sure you will meet some one

and get your confidence back.

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment