Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My internet connection wont let me use Facebook properly?

I just moved into a new place and found that my internet has been kind of odd from the start. I can log into facebook and read things, but if I click on nearly any profile, it tells me it has been marked as unsafe and Malware. If I try and post ANYTHING as a status or a link, it tells me it contains an unsafe link to spam. Also I can't read my messages as they wont load. A friend came over and had the sane issue on their computer and also Ipod touch. Any ideas what the hell? I ran a full virus check and system sweep and there's nothing there.



I went and used public WiFi to try it out and my Facebook works fine, its simply when I'm using it with my internet connection at home.



Help?My internet connection wont let me use Facebook properly?
Is the internet connection provided by an apartment complex? If so, they probably have a firewall or some other filtering software setup.My internet connection wont let me use Facebook properly?
Check the security setting set by your ISP.



Contact your ISP to assist in resolving this problem - you pay for this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment