Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My signs of awakening as a Vampire?

Hi guys. I'm 13( turning 14 in a month). Since the early days of my childhood not like others I wasn't scared of blood. In fact I actually liked it. My friend too used to drink his blood when he gets wounded, but he said it tasted like ****. I actually liked the taste of blood. It was somewhat of a reward for getting wounded. Well I was going around the internet forums and saw a thread called "My sister is a vampire". I thought it was stupid, but I did some research and found out that there are real vampires. The main types being Sang, Psi or their hybrid. I also found out that there is such a term called awakening. So I checkded the signs and some of them really did fit in. My night vision is good considered to others. I like nights better than days mainly because of the light. My skin isn't afraid of sun, but my eyes are. I'm prone to migrene and I get quite alot of headaches. I remember the summer as a never ending headache. I keep having headaches often(it's winter here and we don't see sun much at this time of year). Some of my senses are notably good. I was noticed by alot of people that I have an exceptional hearing. At day time I feel a little bit ill and so the illness sometimes progresses into a migrene. So today I woke up feeling a thirst. I started to drink water, but it wont fade away. That reminded the thirst I had when I was 11. I was so thirsty that even swallowing my saliva was painful. My mom noticed that and asked me what was going on. I said that I had a thirst that wont fade away. Being a doctor she said that salty food could bring such a thirst, but we never eat that kind of food so then she came with another hypothesis that I might have a diabetes because the thirst is one of the first symptoms of the disease. So we would go and check my sugar in the blood in a few days. So am I an awakening vampire or am I just some kind of guy that just thinks he's one? Please don't answer me with some dumb questions like they don't exist or else you'll be reported. There are many things science hasn't discovered and even more things that goverment is trying to hide from us. Thank you for your answers.My signs of awakening as a Vampire?
Someday you'll look back on this and laugh.
Until there is evidence for their existence, then they can not be said to exist. And try and report me for that because, being abusive is reportable disagreeing or pointing out the Scientific facts is not.



So you are believing something FOR no good reason.My signs of awakening as a Vampire?
we have heard it all before



I'm 13

I'm a vampire

My friend is a werewolf

etc etc



get a life
You have certainly put a lot of effort into trolling by writing that much...



But you made one mistake... if you write that much, nobody will read it.My signs of awakening as a Vampire?
Dude, chick, vampires are not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment