Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is it possible to know everything someone is doing on the Internet?

I'm on my iPhone and it feels though someone knows every thing I'm doing. If this is true; Who the f*ck are you and why?

I do randomly suffer from illusions and things that are like 'paranoia' but I don't know if I am because I never revealed my thoughts, etc to my Counsler, so is this a real possibility or just a illusion? I did smoke pot last night. I use to smoke pot everyday obsessively but recently dramatically slowed down. I think I am a experiment or something. Everything around me feels 'Fake'. I met a girl the other day and listen to this! What happened is insane and no way a illusion, READ;

We where talking and stuff and I relized I realy liked her because we had a lot in common. TO MUCH in common. The next day I was with her gain and relized something fishy was happening. When I'm intoxicated with marijuana I can tell if people are luring, or faking, etc. realy good. And we got high together and I relized the way she was talking was wierd. Like she was acting. Then I realized the way she brought up the things we had in common where like as if she already knew I liked those things and did. Instead if randomly bringing some up and then discovering we both had it in common.

So I started to test her. She asked me did I ever play an instrument. I said; "no" she looked as though I was lying an had kind of a worried face expression, so she said: "not even the piano or..." AND I PLAYED THE PIANO! That's when I realized everything we had in Common, she was more like 'listing" instead of conversating! Then I remember my old suspicion that 'these people' where planning I do a big prank on me in the future! And his chick grew up with them! So I assume she is in it to! And she was TRYING to make me like her! To back this hypothesis up, she before invited me I this party thing (wich those people involved in suspicion are goin to be In) and he knows I don't go to party's so he said: theyll be drinks. SHe knew I would go for that, but now I'm not since I know The prank!Is it possible to know everything someone is doing on the Internet?
yeah you canIs it possible to know everything someone is doing on the Internet?
Sure it is. I sent my iPhone to the FBI field office along with firewall records for investigation.



The agent was pleased to hear that I can help in catching thieves



He was very interested in what I had to say and I'm Canadian!!



Better than the Canadian police!!
  • quizno
  • virginia
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment