Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I want to start an internet store for nail polish using yahoo. Any advice?

I intend to sell professional salon use nail polishes such as OPI and ESSIE. Yahoo looks to have an easy and low cost system for starters.

But as this is my first time, I would appreciate any advice or information from experienced internet store owners/employees.

What kind of problems do you encounter the most as an internet store? What are the risks and the perks? Do people really buy from and trust new internet stores? What kind of sales is typical of a small internet store in its first month of opening?

I have read many books on the topic but I would love some REAL feedback. Thank you everyone for your help!I want to start an internet store for nail polish using yahoo. Any advice?
Before you sign up with Yahoo, consider checking out Site Build It, which is easy to find on Google. They provide you everything you need for building you site and marketing it to others.



There is an annual fee for signing up, but the cost will be less than Yahoo in the long run.



I wish you the best in all your business ventures.I want to start an internet store for nail polish using yahoo. Any advice?
Unless you are doing some serious advertising.. like a couple sales. You need to get your sitw on all the search engines and advertise on all sorts of blogs... ect. Get your name out there

Report Abuse

I want to start an internet store for nail polish using yahoo. Any advice?
I'm not experienced but if you want to make money try selling the products inexpensive but make the shipping more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment