Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the fastest satellite internet available?

I have satellite internet and i am looking for a new satellite internet provider. We currently have Wild Blue, but it has very poor satellite internet speed. I know satellite internet isn't fast, but I wanted to know what is the best, fastest satellite internet provider out there? Even for online gaming? Which i also know satellite internet doesn't do well with. ( We cant get Sonic internet because of our location ).What is the fastest satellite internet available?
You should get comcast.

I heard that is fast, but I have direct tv, i think...

anyways, try comcast cuz it shud load fast.What is the fastest satellite internet available?
WildBlue averages 1000-1200ms where as Hughesnet is 1200-1600ms in my experience and based on the information of the satelite installers in N. California.

No comments:

Post a Comment