Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the internet speed you need to run counterstrike?

My dad is planning to get rid of the fastest internet from cox, but he first wants me to find out how fast it needs to be to run games like counterstrike and the new warhammer game.What is the internet speed you need to run counterstrike?
There is no limit to the internet speed you can have. Certain servers, though, will kick you from them if your ping reaches a certain point.



I play it with cable internet, and I get a good 30 ping in a good server. I don't know what kind of internet your getting, but it's very difficult, and not to mention, not fun to play Counter Strike with dial up.



Around 300 ping, the servers boot you from the server. If your getting DSL or Broadband, you should be good. If your downgrading to dial up, your in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment