Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What internet service is the best for me to switch to?

I have had it with AT%26amp;T. Every day I have to deal with my internet disconnecting at a constant rate.

It mostly happens in the day though. Could the heat of Texas be causing it to disconnect constantly?



So I want to switch to a new internet provider. What internet service disconnects the least?



It disconnected 4 times while I was typing this question.What internet service is the best for me to switch to?
So far, I have had Qwest and Comcast as my providers. My experience with Qwest was horrible. Comcast is fast and I haven't had issues with disconnection.
Damn!



Internet as in PC's and such - Comcast or FioSWhat internet service is the best for me to switch to?
Comcast 100%!
BHBH GVJHVGVBGVG FUC YOU YOU STUPID BIT.HWhat internet service is the best for me to switch to?
optimum online! its the best and its fast

No comments:

Post a Comment