Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the cheapest wireless internet provider for me to get?

I just got an Acer Aspire one netbook, but i dont have internet access in my home. The closest unsecured wireless in the area can only be accessed from outside. I need to find a wireless internet provider that is cheap but good enough for me to surf the web, check email, and watch video's.

I live in New Jersey.What is the cheapest wireless internet provider for me to get?
if you can get an unsecured network just outside your house i reckon it would be gud if you could use that. have you tried a Usb wireless receiver I would connect it onto a long usb lead you can get powered ones 5m long and you can connect up to 3 of em together i reckon) you could put the receiver outside to pick up the signal , I have used this in a hotel room to pick up the signal from reception area ,by dangling it out the window till i got within signal distanceWhat is the cheapest wireless internet provider for me to get?
Mcdonald's is cheaper!



If you can access the signal outside maybe you just need a signal booster. Check out Best Buy.What is the cheapest wireless internet provider for me to get?
Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment