Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I get internet on a nokia 770 internet tablet?

I recently bought a nokia 770 internet tablet, it says that I access the internet through wifi or cellphone. Can someone give me the information on wifi? What is it? How do you use/activate it and are there any fees? Do I need services like an internet provider with monthly fees? Are there any other things that I may need to purchase?How do I get internet on a nokia 770 internet tablet?
You can go online 3 different ways with your new tablet. You can go online the same way you would with a laptop. You can use Bluetooth or you can pair it with a phone. The first link I put is a pdf file. If you go to page 20 it will show you the 3 different ways to go online.



The second link is a interactive demonstrations which can help you go online also. Go to "Managing Connections" under "Feature Demos".

No comments:

Post a Comment