Sunday, March 4, 2012

My life is ruined thanks to a rumor?

okay so at the beggining of the school year me and a girl named meg become buddies

now for some reason everyone thinks were dating(im a girl) and that were lesbians but were not!!!!!!!!! our friendship has gone downhill since that started but today a girl i dont like came to me and told me that meg was spreading those rumors. should i trust her? what should i do about meg? what should i do? ive basically killed the internet looking for answers and this is my last hope. ive already told every teacher in the building. PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!My life is ruined thanks to a rumor?
Personally I think you should believe Meg if she is your best friend. Just ignore the girl you don't like or say that she is a lesbo as well.My life is ruined thanks to a rumor?
Um... stop talking to your friend and move on... 99% of the of internet population will think you're 1) overreacting %26amp; 2) dealing with school drama that shouldn't be taken out of context.



Your life will dramatically change after high school and the minuscule events you're unable to circumvent at the moment will be extremely insignificant... %26lt;--- if that was confusing, I basically said that what you're dealing with is not a big deal and will pass by within a year.



Relax and move on... Stop stressing it, it's way to small to have your "life" ruined. Wayyyy too small.My life is ruined thanks to a rumor?
calm down. everything will be okay. confront your friend first and ask her what she said and if she really said it. she may be lying, so ask other people if they heard something come from her. don't listen to the girl you don't like. For all you know she may be a lesbian and wants to get with you. high school is tough but don't give up. ten years after you graduate, the majority of the people there won't even remember who you are or the rumors that started about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment